Sign in to follow this  
Lucid

Shuttle getting stuck in space

Now I've recently been playing multiplayer and just a few hours ago my friend landed, then moved his shuttle off of the landing pad but accidentally moved it back on as i was in the sequence of landing, the shuttle stopped in the middle of the fly down animation and now when re logging or quitting i load back into my shuttle in orbit around Sylva of space with me unable to get out or die.

if there's a way to fix this issue i would be happy cause there's a lot of progress on this world.

I'm also experiencing this, early game, single player. Attempting to land on Desolo or Calidor triggers the bug. When I click on the landing site bubble, the landing animation starts. But then the shuttle freezes. The thruster sound effect continues indefinitely. The game does not freeze, just the animation. The shuttle is frozen in place. I can change my view with right click and drag per normal. I can hit Escape and access the menu to reload. But no matter how many times I restart the game or my PC, the same thing happens. I'm at the stage of the game that requires wolfamite/tungsten to progress any further. So this bug is basically a game breaker.

This is on a Windows 10 PC, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti video adapter.

Yah i just starting to unlock the other planets when i was going back to sylva.

Mine is on Windows 10, Nvidia GTX 1660 super

I have the same issue.  Save game is attached.

It happened in MP, with me hosting the server.  Both of us attempted to land at the same time.  My shuttle started to animate but theXXX$2020.09.18-22.59.03.savegamen froze and now I'm stuck inside it.

SaveGame is attached.