Raul Henrique

Had my saves deleted after the new update

[Microsoft Store] So I opened the game and it said I was playing offline. Since I wanted to play with my friend, I alt + f4 the game (still on the menu) and opened it again. A cutscene played and the offline message was replaced with one talking about the new patch, but both of my saves disappeared. Anyone else has had that happened to you? What do I do now?

AstroneerSaves.png

Any news on this? I think it just happened to me. I started the game to find both my saves weren't there. I have checked the folder path suggested and it is quite empty.

12 minutes ago, Gareth Dawson said:

Any news on this? I think it just happened to me. I started the game to find both my saves weren't there. I have checked the folder path suggested and it is quite empty.

I went to their support and basically the guy told me to uninstall the game and then reinstall it and it worked. If I'm not mistaken, Microsoft stores the saves on a server, so it was probably some sort of miss communication. If you've checked your files and it's not there (i.e. you have nothing to lose) maybe give it a try.