Adz

Undo last action feature

Please add an 'undo last action' to controls. Mapped to xbox 'B' as this is typically the cancel button.

When altering terrain I often wish I could go back one click because I have just ruined my creation. I also find that too much time is spent trying to correct picking up the wrong item and then putting it back in the wrong place because the camera has moved unexpectedly.

Meh, I don't know many games with an "Un-do" for good reason too. I just want a delete object button. Or even a incinerator modules that you would build to burn stuff for power. That would be even cooler. Only problem I have is accidently building modules can't be undone. Again not an un-do but a delete object would solve that problem. I'm ok with losing the materials as long as I can fix it.

I think the terrain tool just needs more control, different sizes, better flattening, etc. then you wouldn't need an un-do.

I'm trying to think of a game with an un-do and I just can't, anyone? It's always re-load last save or checkpoint or whatever...

12 hours ago, Travis said:

Meh, I don't know many games with an "Un-do" for good reason too. I just want a delete object button. Or even a incinerator modules that you would build to burn stuff for power. That would be even cooler. Only problem I have is accidently building modules can't be undone. Again not an un-do but a delete object would solve that problem. I'm ok with losing the materials as long as I can fix it.

I think the terrain tool just needs more control, different sizes, better flattening, etc. then you wouldn't need an un-do.

I'm trying to think of a game with an un-do and I just can't, anyone? It's always re-load last save or checkpoint or whatever...

Totally agree with option to destroy a building and for extra tool options, I'm sure those are in the pipeline. Im referring to a simple cancel action to picking up an item and to the last click on excavation. I'm sure, when excavating, you've experienced the 'noooo!! I didn't want to do that' scenario lol.