Sign in to follow this  
Cavie

Backpack crafting holograms glitch around wildly

Posted (edited)

unknown.pngunknown.png

So far, I have only played on Syliva and Novus in the current update, so I am unaware if this occurs on other planets as well or if it's local to Novus. It does not happen on Sylvia. This, combined with the getting stuck in terrain randomly(I have a separate post for that) makes the game currently way too frustrating to be actually playable.
I am playing on the current Automation update on windows 10, keyboard and mouse.

Edited by Cavie

I have have this problem since before the Automation update.

My icons decide to randomly vibrate around. Cycling the item dampens the vibration of the icons, but doesn't eliminate it

11 hours ago, Cyndaquil_Master said:

i have this problem too, and it's driving me crazy.

it happens to me on every planet or moon that isn't sylvia.

Same here

Posted (edited)

I too have ran into this problem. When on the starter planet it's not noticeable, but as soon as i go to any other planet the crafting item silhouette's shake and jitter and only stop shortly when I change the recipe.

I also noticed other issues with graphics becoming offset. The medium battery separate's from itself, the little indicator cylinders float away as like a whole piece, but it also rotates in position so that certain cylinders are always facing my screen. As well as the research interface screen on the research chamber when brought up has z clipping issues that flicker depending on how I rotate my screen.

Edited by whitefoux