Big Slimey Idiot

!!WARNING!! DO NOT IN ANY CASE TRY TO SHRED A GLITCHED LARGE RESOURCE CANISTER WITH 22 RESIN IN IT, IT WILL SPAWN EMPTY SLOTS

image.thumb.png.cc9af87394c969adac993906f1b2c7f1.pngTHIS SIMPLE ACTION WILL CAUSE THE SHREDDER TO SPAWN EMPTY SLOTS ! DO NOT DO THIS ITS LIKE A FORK BOMB BUT WORSE! THIS GLITCH CANT BE STOPPED BY TAKING THE SHREDDER OFF THE PLATFORM! I ALMOST LOST MY MAIN SAVE(God bless the duplicate feature and backups. ) IF YOU ARE GONNA DO THIS BACK UP YOUR GAME OR MAKE A NEW CREATIVE ONE AND REPLICATE IT THERE! Yes I do need to shout its really import for you to be aware of this almost game breaking bug. Its also wh you back up your saves and personal files.

Update: I found out that you can quickly save and quit and when you rejoin it will stop(the shredder may need to be placed on the ground), the "null" scrap(I think it should be scrap) will remain probably forever. After I rejoined I could shred the extra large canister normally on a extra large platform type C. Still tho, dont do this on your main save that wasnt backed up in a while.

Posted (edited)

Update 2: To remove the lag cause by the null scrap dig a hole under it , then quickly patch it up with soil so that the null scrap ends up in the ground and flass through to the nearest cave. Depending on the amount and lag you should also try to find the spot where it landed and reapeat. Some null scrap will remain after each burial. Thats good because we want to scatter small amounts of it on a few cave layers so that you can play lag free on any cave layer. After you did all this dont dig under the null scrap - it will cause a lot of noise and a little lag.

Edited by Big Slimey Idiot