Sign in to follow this  
Danifsc2000

Low FPS in Xbox One

Low FPS in Xbox One

I write this in spanish: He jugado Astroneer por 3 o más horas. Durante la partida note que los fps empezaron a bajar poco a poco hasta el punto en que casi se vuelve imposible de jugar. Espero que System Era "pueda entender esto" y solucionar el problema en Xbox pronto.

I hope that someone understand: I played the game for 3 or more hours. The time passed and fps began low at the point that it is impossible to play. I wait that System Era can repair the game in Xbox soon.

6 minutes ago, Danifsc2000 said:

Low FPS in Xbox One

I write this in spanish: He jugado Astroneer por 3 o más horas. Durante la partida note que los fps empezaron a bajar poco a poco hasta el punto en que casi se vuelve imposible de jugar. Espero que System Era "pueda entender esto" y solucionar el problema en Xbox pronto.

I hope that someone understand: I played the game for 3 or more hours. The time passed and fps began low at the point that it is impossible to play. I wait that System Era can repair the game in Xbox soon.

Its normal to get low FPS on xbox the graphics card in it is decent. after a while you will lag all i suggest is to try not adding new things other than smelter, printer, ect. you should on have one of each and maybe a few solar cells