Homerduc

"Your connection to the host has been lost"

It's been three days and everytime my friend tries to join my game, he has this message :"your connection to the host has been lost". We tried restarting steam, restarting our pc, and other things and we still can't play. We absolutely love the game so it really annoys us.

Have a great day

Same for me and 2 friends, they can't connect to my game. "Connection to the host has been lost " I see them popping in the game and then disapear. 
Waiting for answer. Have a great day 

On 7/9/2020 at 1:58 PM, Homerduc said:

It's been three days and everytime my friend tries to join my game, he has this message :"your connection to the host has been lost". We tried restarting steam, restarting our pc, and other things and we still can't play. We absolutely love the game so it really annoys us.

Have a great day

Do you have a clock made out of button repeater in order to activate a soil centrifuge ? 

On 7/11/2020 at 8:25 PM, larcherdingrer said:

Do you have a clock made out of button repeater in order to activate a soil centrifuge ? 

yes but I found a solution, I just duplicated the save and named it differently and now it works

Homer you’re the man. Double button repeater is bugged. Fixed our server issue after fighting it for days. 

Dedicated server off Nitrado. Reported on the game as lost connection to host. Only affects Xbox S, Xbox X not affected.