Sign in to follow this  
Charlaine Nordin

Would like to shate a few suggestions I've noted

Thank you for such a great game. I have hundreds of hours into it and thought id share a few ideas with you..

As an astroneer that uses a drill rig a first prison mode or moving the camera so i can see in front of the rig better would be a huge help. A way to lock a grade when cutting would be a huge help as well. this would allow for cutting slopes, roads and such in a more controlled manner. 

Extenders in my mind should be either the same length as tethers or slightly longer due to the resources used.  They should also be able to be placed on top of tall platforms without them returning to a storage mode. this would allow for a cleaner and more protective connection as the are currently able to be knocked about at times and disconnected.  

Would love an option to lock tethers to the ground. Make it a clickable option. Also a colouring system on the tethers would be nice. This would help facilitate routes or use mixed or patterned colours to mark off areas. like a red and black for danger, yellow black for loading zone ect. 

A means to add floodlights to a larger rover seat.  as the drill or other attachment remove the lights. 

On 7/8/2020 at 5:15 AM, Charlaine Nordin said:

A means to add floodlights to a larger rover seat.  as the drill or other attachment remove the lights. 

Oh god this! They could just make the lights on the 3 person seat actually work properly, since that seat already has lights on it, they are just basically useless.