list of common bugs I'm finding. Nitrado hosted server

This is a list of bugs that are vastly effecting gameplay on my cross platform server. Nitrado hosted.

1. Rovers tractors buggy jumping when exiting out than embedding i to ground

2. rovers med and larger getting stuck on nothing or every tiny floating stone

3. chem station making a non selected resource. such as making diamonds then making hydrazine

3. auto arms bugging out and not functioning 

4. hydrozaine thruster not seeing the fuel or locking player in orbit.

5. camera going so buggy that driving rovers underground becomes impossible to do safely 

6. med storage containers randomly turning from input to output when not around or on planet.

7. players randomly dying on logout.

8. loss of past xbox event items. 

9. nor sure if glitch or mechanic but when group works to turn on the portal only one person gets credit making each player activate portal. 

10. backpack printer holograms jitter and shake badly.

11. players tools randomly stop working. 

12. items fall into world and are lost at random times.

13. camera grabs wrong item while locking onto item wanted. 

14. shuttles throw passengers out into space. 

15. planets become partly invisible on death or planetary  travel.

16. soil centrifuge randomly gives atmospheric condensers menu making unit useless. 

17. landing bubbles not appearing where they should. sometimes missing while marker still present.

18. resources disappearing from ground

willing to invite dev team onto server to allow them to see the glitches themselves.  Any help would be wonderful. 

Regarding the Auto Arm issue for me it seems that the arms with filters just stop working.  Non filtered arms I have not seen this issue and removing the filter makes the arms start working immediately.  Everytime I exit and reload the game the filtered auto arms just start working as normal.

• 2 weeks later...

2. rovers med and larger getting stuck on nothing or every tiny floating stone

I found this little nugget hanging midair after I paved a highway between Gateway Chambers on Vesania. 
If I use the terrain tool to dig it away - it just comes back one second later - rinse and repeat.

I have yet to try with dynamite. Dynamite results in exact same result O.o. The little piece of soil comes back. Image attached for clarity.

I wonder if it could be the unlimited resource of eternal soil...  😎Scratch that. It rewards no soil whatsoever. They keep popping up from time to time.

randomTesselatorX.png

Edited by wallerron