Matty B

storage sensor, battery sensor not sending signal

It seems that no matter what mode i put the sensor on, or where i place it it just won't send a signal (it will still recognise when one of the conditions is met). This seems to happen both in creative mode and adventure mode across all saves. Please fix this as soon as you can, as this breaks automation.

I am having this issue as well on a nitrado server. I followed some examples from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kH88kmRT3s my generator / light bulb would not change state. I don't even see the wires send signals but the tooltip on the sensor is aware of when storage becomes empty or full for example, yet no signal is sent. Button repeaters do send signals for me. But storage, power, and battery sensors have yet to send signals. It really stinks because this is a cool feature and it seems like it was working at some point.

The simplest test is not working for me actually. I have a medium generator with a button repeater sitting on the ground and the spike attached to the generator. Using the button repeater is not sending a signal and the generator does not turn on or off. However I have two button repeaters in a loop automating my soil centrifuge. So I went back to the centrifuge and detached the repeater loop and then went back to my basic experiment. It then worked correctly. So it seems that the repeater loop disables all other sensors. Maybe they all share a work queue and the repeater loop is maxing out the queue. At least we know the cause. I'm not sure attaching two button repeaters to each other to create a loop was intended, but this was the suggestion in a different guide to automate the soil centrifuge start up.

Im having the same issue as well. None of the sensors will send signals. It only seems to be on my one survival file, as I loaded up a couple creative files , and the sensors worked just fine.

I had this problem as well. Being a game devloper/software developer it got me thinking. Was some other portion of the automation code basically filling up the loop and causing other automation to fail? I turned of one of my button repeater loops and boom, storage sensors starting working again. 

IF i turn on button sensor loop again, it breaks the storage again. I have to leave it off.