PS4 Very Slow Frame Rate No Matter What I Do.

I had a huge base before this update and everything was running fine. A little slow at times but not really noticeable. Until the update , i was emptying out my base hoping it would take away some of the lag. But i got rid of at least half my base thinking it would help but the second i started making large resource canisters it came to a massive halt. Its slow , the sound dosent match with the animations.  I try a different planet still the same. I simplified all my bases to nothing , still slow. Also friends can’t join and that’s no fun. I also deleted a lot of friends because i heard that helps. I want to play with the automation update but the lag makes it unplayable. I’ve spent money on a lot of skins and have yet to enjoy them.  I’m going to just wait for a update hopefully. Please tell me how your games working or tell me what else i can do friends .

Edited by Olde45

Currently the largest cause of lag is medium soil canister being set to dispense. If you have lots of those try putting them all into hold mode and seeing if that helps