Vexurayr

Gateway Chambers spawning in a new one over one I've already powered.

Alright, Steam, keyboard & mouse. Really strange one, this is. I have done all the gateway chambers on every planet except Glacio and Atrox, and so far I've only encountered this on Galcio. I flew to Glacio, took all my stuff I needed off the rocket, and completed 3 gateways when I noticed one of the ones I had already gone to was "dim" or un-powered again. I carried on and powered a fourth one, only for a second gateway to go dim. So I went back to one of the un-powered ones and this is what was there. The same thing happened with the second one that went un-powered. For some reason the game decided to spawn in a new gateway on top of the one I already powered, and then the one beneath it became completely irrelevant, so I needed to power the new spawned in one in order for it to show back up in the odd stone as "bright."

Screenshot (13).png

Can now confirm that this only happened on Glacio for me, and because 4 additional gateways spawned on top of 4 of the ones on Glacio, I got the secret achievement "Secrets of the Universe" when I still had 4 gateways left to power on Atrox.