ExodusV

Auto Arm Randomly Stops Grabbing Things

if i leave the area and come back and drive up to my auto-arms they no longer work i have to get out of my truck and turn them all off and on again constantly

Same here, they just stop doing there job and then you have more to do then without these arms, that realy suck. Alway turn them off and on, or replace them is not that kind of automation i want to have.

Posted (edited)

Agreed. Trying to get a production system going to automatically create soil products, tying in a system of moving canisters around and arms just...stop. definatly gets worse as you add arms.

Kinda Breaks the entire system

Edited by Hatz

Same problem here. They also randomly stop working when I'm directly next to them, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with the distance. This also happens with a small number of arms, but less frequently.

Also experiencing this issue. Quite a shame that you have to keep a watchful eye on something that's supposed to be automaticĀ šŸ˜€

Playing on PC, by the way.

+1,Ā On reddit someone said this happens when you have lots of auto-arms, they said more than 20. This is consistent with my experience, when I had ~16 arms they worked fineĀ but once I added an additional ~4 they wont run more than 1 cycle after pressing the button,