Yaseen

Freezes every 5 minutes + Glitching through ground

I can't find my crash logs so this is the best I can do. Whenever I try to mine too much material or change the camera angle too quickly the game will slow to a stop and then freeze, I'm playing on a surface pro 4,  i7 4790k, integrated graphics. I also fall through the ground very easily and consistently when I am digging or adding ground to the ground right beneath me. I don't even play long enough to save and this has happened about 10 times so far but I'm committed, good luck to y'all.

I also freeze a lot in the game, but its more random to me. But its mostly happens when your game crashed too, when I mine to much or change angle. It really slows down when I do that, but doesn't fully freeze sometimes. I don't fall through the ground though. My specs are Intel core i7 5500 cpu 2.4 ghz, windows 10, Intel(r) HD graphics 5500, VRAM 1024 MB, and its a ASUS labtop.

Same here. I've run into a few other bugs, but this is by far the most annoying, since

1. you have to force quit and wait for the game to restart and
  2. you have to keep running back to base to save your progress. Mining the same patch of copper gets a bit old on the fourth or fifth try :|

I'm on an ASUS laptop, also with integrated graphics (i7, 8GB RAM, HD4400), so maybe there's a common factor there? When the game's running it seems ok, though I have to crank the settings well down to make it playable.

• There doesn't seem to be any specific trigger to the freeze that I can see. It often happens when mining, but then that's what I'm doing most of the time, and I have had a few when just running around.
  • There aren't any log files, since it's a freeze, not a crash, so that might make it hard to track down - Task Manager has a "Create Dump file" option, but that might be 1.5GB of data...
  • The process is only 1.5GB when it freezes, so I don't know that it's a memory leak, although there might be a hard 1.5GB limit on it's memory somehow?
  • The time also varies - sometimes I'll have a good half hour between freezes, other times it'll only be a couple of minutes after load.

That's all that springs to mind now. I'll update further if I notice any other patterns. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help test or troubleshoot further (I'm a developer, though not on Windows, so could install a debug version or something?)