ScramJet

Chemistry Lab - Titanium Alloy Bug Creates Diamonds

If you try to create Titanium Allow and do not have the proper ingredients on you, the chemistry lab will produce a diamond if two Carbon are present.

I have found that it creates diamond no matter what you are trying to create if:

There are TWO graphene present on the system with the chemistry station (won't occur with only one)

You scroll across the diamond selection in the menu for it.

Additional notes:

Graphene becomes impossible to pull off the chemistry station once attached

Doesnt pull directly from you backpack

Current solutions:

Never scroll over the diamond selection in the chemistry station menu (go from right to left if you need to get past it)

Never have TWO graphene in the system when you scroll across the diamond (put it in your backpack first or something)

Or just whenever you create something, click stop after it starts.  Then it won't try and make diamond or other recipes automatically.

That's the bug, it needs to 'stop' when you change recipes.

I would say that this is rather Chemistry Lab bug, anytime I have more than two GRAPHENE in storage it locks recipe for DIAMOND and I could not remove GRAPHENE, even while changing recipes. But only if I did not 'Stop' previous recipe and then just scroll for other recipe. (AUTOMATION UPDATE - XBOX ONE X). See below.

I would suggest trying to repackage the chemistry lab and unpack see if that helps in any way. 

I have the same problem as in the above videoi posted. When selecting recipes past Diamond, it'll grabs 2 Graphene if available and won't let them go until you hit go and it crafts a diamond.

Had the same problem on different planets each with their own Chemistry Lab.

Playing on PC, Windows 10.

8 minutes ago, Whiskers said:

I have the same problem as in the above videoi posted. When selecting recipes past Diamond, it'll grabs 2 Graphene if available and won't let them go until you hit go and it crafts a diamond.

Had the same problem on different planets each with their own Chemistry Lab.

Playing on PC, Windows 10.

After repackaging and unpacking one of the Chemistry Labs the bug went away.   Even after saving and reloading the bug is still fixed... for now.  Why is it happening in the first place?

Thank you @Wolf 164