Sign in to follow this  
Buttheryfingers84

Friend can no longer connect to our 3 person non-dedicated game

Greetings,

While in the middle of hauling a rover with drilling and paving capabilities across one of the planets, both the driver and I (a passenger on the rear) were flung around the game.  I ended up underneath the road we were building and crashed shortly thereafter.  I was able to rejoin once the owner of the save restarted his game session.

My friend, however, was flung into space along with his part of the rover train (see attached image) and wasn't able to move or do anything.  Once he quit the game he was no longer able to rejoin....even after the host restarted their game session.

While I am fairly certain there's no way to recover the rover/buggy and the items on there (which in itself a big loss in how long it took to create and construct this rover train), is there any way to reset or roll back my friend's status in this game, or "kill" his character so that he can respawn on one of the many planets we have bases on?

game is borked.jpg

I would maybe recommend, the owners save that you are all playing on be copied and then renamed see if the new game file helps.