Sign in to follow this  
Freedom Fries

Disappearing Items

I am playing on a Windows PC, through Steam

So I have noticed that when I enter and exit vehicles with storage units on them, occasionally some of the items in the storages will disappear. A minor inconvenience for me. But just now, on the radiated planet, I was looking at my storages, about to put them on my spaceship and fly home, when there was a thump and all of them vanished without a trace. They are nowhere to be seen. Also, at the same moment, the panels of the world separated like they do on the home planet, where there are cracks where you can fall into the planet itself. Please fix this devs. No clue what happened, but I don't like it.

Update on this topic

I was leaving the planet, cause I'm tired of it's bugginess. I get to space, and start to look for terran to return home, when I see what is pictured in the screenshots below. Apparently my missing items, or something anyways, catapulted itself way into space where I can never get it again. I think it may have happened when the panels of the planet glitched and separated. 

20161228194415_1.jpg

20161228194410_1.jpg

I have has this happen as well, not just with things in the storage but I have lost vehicles after logging out and loading back in at the base. I loved your pictures and I laughed reading the stuff that happened because it has happened to me as well. I would like to add also for the dev team when I first started playing this game I use to make a cave with tunnels close to my base and run a tether there mainly to protect against storms. I also used that cave as a storage space and kept all of my supplies there but I believe some kind of alien life was on the planet because things started to go missing there and its even stranger because I never lost it all at once just over time I would go in to get some copper or something I had stored and they would all be gone but I still had aluminum. :)