Posted (edited)

Been playing this game for about 3-4 days now on the ps4, me and my friends have been enjoying it but there are some issues where the game is almost completely unplayable after like 10-15 minutes it just starts lagging very bad.  I have to leave and join every 10-15 just to play normally.  This really only happens to us when there are more than 2 people playing but I’m not sure if its a game issue or connection issue. 

Secondly there is an issue where the vehicles get stuck into the ground and its very irritating, the seats don’t work very well when I press triangle it takes about 5-6 tries just to sit down and start driving. 

Edited by SirShayne

Stability Issues On PS4 

Me and my friends loved this game when we got it but the more we progressed into the game the more laggy it was to anyone who joined it becomes so laggy that the player freezes and has to close the application this is caused when there are too many items or machines in your base 

12 hours ago, SirShayne said:

Been playing this game for about 3-4 days now on the ps4, me and my friends have been enjoying it but there are some issues where the game is almost completely unplayable after like 10-15 minutes it just starts lagging very bad.  I have to leave and join every 10-15 just to play normally.  This really only happens to us when there are more than 2 people playing but I’m not sure if its a game issue or connection issue

After playing today it appears this was fixed in the patch today, solid but the vehicle’s are still really buggy, especially the buggy it gets stuck in the ground a ton