Sign in to follow this  
eddyman26

[PC] Crash when clicking Launch

I also posted something on the bug reddit page but was only told to post here.

Windows 10,

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU

8GB Memory installed

AMD R9 200 Series

I am on the PC, using keyboard and mouse. When I start the game it loads as normal. I get past that and the Pre Alpha screen. When I click launch everything goes swimmingly. Thats when stuff goes bad. It launches the pod, then an icon shows up with the right mouse button highlighted and saying Camera. As soon as that pops up my game crashes. Goes straight to the whole send a crash report page thing. I have sent one nearly every time. I already know that players using with AMD stuff are having issues with framerates and people with windows 7 have crashing problems, but I have yet to find anyone with my problem. I just want to play this gorgeous game, and have wanted to play for quite a while. Thanks for any help. EDIT #1: I have tried verifying the cache, no problems and am currently re-downloading and installing it.

Edited by eddyman26

2 hours ago, eddyman26 said:

,,,, but I have yet to find anyone with my problem,,,,

you found one :D,

There are some Users with CORE 2 CPUs that have the same Problem that u have.  And sadly, it seems like we are forgotten... :(

Edited by crazyalien

1 hour ago, crazyalien said:

you found one :D,

There are some Users with CORE 2 CPUs that have the same Problem that u have.  And sadly, it seems like we are forgotten... :(

we aren't forgotten, last patch fixed hits issue for me.  :)