timmeh

Game crashing after minutes of loading save file. Ps4 error code (CE-34878-0)

Summary:

This game is constantly crashing. Told by support to clean up tethers not being used

Description: 

I was told by your support that i have to go through every planet and clean up any unused tethers. It is taking a very long time clean up tethers since the program is always crashing. Also told by support that this problem is due to limitations of the ps4 hardware. Why release it to console if it won't run? The game is 3.34GB. save file is 19MB. I'm only up to activating the Calidor gateway engine. I do not have any problems with any other games i have

Platform:
Ps4

Version / Build Number: 

Version 1.11

7 hours ago, timmeh said:

I was told by your support that i have to go through every planet and clean up any unused tethers. It is taking a very long time clean up tethers since the program is always crashing. Also told by support that this problem is due to limitations of the ps4 hardware. Why release it to console if it won't run? The game is 3.34GB. save file is 19MB. I'm only up to activating the Calidor gateway engine. I do not have any problems with any other games i have

Have you actually managed to clean up all tethers, and if so did it make any difference? I ask because the game is completely unplayable for me at this point, I'm also getting the constant crashes on PS4, and would like to know if that actually helped so I can know if it's worth going back and grabbing all tethers.

I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt since they are a small company, but I also agree that if a game isn't going to run properly then it shouldn't be released in the first place. If a game ends up becoming unplayable, whatever the reason may be, then that game shouldn't exist if people can't play it properly. I truly enjoy this game, and I want to continue, but no matter how much I enjoy it the crashes are completely ruining it.