Sarah and Tyler

multiplayer support, cant join or invite to game

looking for some help, spent hours with microsoft and xbox support and no luck. . . i downloaded the game on pc to play with my friend on xbox, we played for a good six hours with no problems. loved the game! but not i can not join or invite to a game at all. i get the invite and accept it and nothing happens. NAT is open and connected, tried reinstalling the game, restarted the computer, microsoft and xbox remoted in and checked all kinds of settings and even helped my make sure ports on my router were open. still have the same problem. . . please help!

My friends and I have been having the same issue! One on PC and two on Xbox. PC friend hosts. We had been playing for about two weeks until the last update came out (1.11.62) and then is just stopped working. Everyone's NAT was open, Xbox services connected, yet nothing seemed to work and we would just get "Session Does Not Exist" or something. We have just stopped playing as we haven't been able to fix it since it occurred like three weeks ago.

I still think the recent update screwed something with cross-play, but since the patch notes were never released I can only guess. When did you get the game and when did it stop working? Was this recently? Sadly it doesn't seem like this place is really checked so idk when this issue will be addressed or fixed.

Well at lest we arent alone, i was going crazy spending hours trying to fix it. . . hopefully an update comes out soon to fix this. the game is so much better on pc. . .

Bumping this; I've also spent hours. It seems the Xbox can host, but PC can't. Also, I have purchased the game as I saw that game pass may have been an issue. It didn't solve it.

My game recently changed what it would show when trying to connect. Instead of just failing, it would get to the loading with "Joining Host" and then fail after 2 min of loading. May not be much, but its still something.