Sign in to follow this  
VIPEROAMRAAM

Keyboard and Mouse Support, Xbox.

I would like to see keyboard and mouse implemented into Astroneer it is very important to me on Xbox. The game feels almost unplayable on Xbox due to the lack of maneuverability and the precision needed to play the game fluently. I am sure the game devs could work something out and implement keyboard+mouse support, because there is not much work to do left, half the work is already done, keyboard support is in the game, they just need to add the other half. I have already tested the keyboard and it works just like it does on PC, I know this because I have played PC version. I would love to see this feature added to Astroneer not only to make the game more playable to the Xbox community but to also help with problems with controller. I absolutely love this game and almost have your completionist achievement for my first run, I think I am 5 achievements off. I don't know if the game devs will ever see this but I hope they do and I hope I can do my part and see this awesome feature added. Thanks again to Astroneer.

1898787432_Astro1.jpg.468ba37125492fab79b932765517ebf0.jpg

I have been playing Astroneer since it came to XBOX and I dropped off quickly due to the frustrating controls. I've recently came back thanks to Vinny and Brad on Giantbomb.com and I have been powering through the frustration. I watch youtubers like Z1 and the game seems so fluid with a keyboard and mouse and was surprised to learn that there was no support for it on XBOX.