Novus has terrain problems - invisible walls everywhere

TayT

Hello. I'm not certain as to why this is the case, but it seems that Novus in particular has a serious problem with terrain shaping; at least I'm guessing that's what the issue is. This problem happens for me and a friend both in every mode. Creative, Survival, Singleplayer, and Co-op.

Attached below is me replicating the issue in singleplayer in Creative Mode (just going to ignore the double lighting bug there.) I will include specs as well. There are no necessary steps to replicating this, simply being on the surface at all makes this occur. The same happens below ground.

I have verified my game integrity and reinstalled, including wiping the AppData folder. This seems to be permanant and makes visiting Novus quite painful.

*On DxDiag - Astroneer appears in the diagnostics section, but only on my results. I do not know the relevance of this but it seems worth noting.

*tl;dr specs: We both use Win 10 x64, DirectX 12, have NVIDIA GTX 10's (1070 for me, 1080 for them,) AMD processors, and have ~16 GB of RAM.

Thanks for checking 👍

DxDiagMine.txt

DxDiagFriend.txt

Edited by TayT
Touch up on spacing and small note