Triniam

Game freezes while loading into save

Hello,

My game (Steam, controller) crashes when I load into my world. This started early on, and normally once I restarted after a crash it worked. But now I need to restart the game/my computer several times before I am able to load in. I suspect this is because my file size has gotten larger (i.e. the problem was not as severe early-game). Reducing graphics seems to have made the problem better but has not eliminated it. Thank you.

Same here. I can start up a new save file no problem, but currently my largest save file (with all of my progress on towards planet awakening) I'm not able to access. Lowering graphics settings didn't help me at all, unfortunately.

Graphics card and game are both updated all the way and nothing should be getting in the way of this.

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2020 at 8:32 AM, MEF the Spartan said:

Same here. I can start up a new save file no problem, but currently my largest save file (with all of my progress on towards planet awakening) I'm not able to access. Lowering graphics settings didn't help me at all, unfortunately.

Graphics card and game are both updated all the way and nothing should be getting in the way of this.

I just read through the example report, so I felt this was necessary.

Platform: Steam

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GH

I unfortunately couldn't find the rest of the info, but hopefully this helps a bit at least.

Edited by MEF the Spartan

On 4/23/2020 at 2:51 PM, Triniam said:

Hello,

My game (Steam, controller) crashes when I load into my world. This started early on, and normally once I restarted after a crash it worked. But now I need to restart the game/my computer several times before I am able to load in. I suspect this is because my file size has gotten larger (i.e. the problem was not as severe early-game). Reducing graphics seems to have made the problem better but has not eliminated it. Thank you.

GPU: GeForce GTX 950 SSC Gaming, ACX 2.0 2GB PCI-E
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 Processor
Motherboard: MSI B250M PRO-VDH
Platform: Windows 10 (via Steam)
Interface: XBOX-One controller