miertam

Bug unlimited care packages from exo request platform

I created a exo request platform on Sylva and played with it enough to unlock all the cosmetic rewards and one care package. I then traveled to Atrox built a new base and a new exo request platform. Now every time I open the interface it tells me I have rewards to claim and when I send the rocket up it comes back loaded. 

20200423064454_1.jpg

On 5/1/2020 at 8:37 AM, Temmy30403 said:

Free stuff?

This free stuff restocked every time you reloading the game. I do not think it was intended.

I have a similar issue, every rocket that goes up comes back loaded with stuff.  My problem is that I can only send up 1 rocket full a day if I'm lucky, as after that the stuff I have packaged up to send, just drops off leaving the rocket to go up empty.  I have about 32000 points so far.

Same bug here, always says I have rewards waiting to claim since the other night when I finished playing.  I was using the rocket on Glacio, packed it up when I was done and came back to Sylva, and now the rocket always says I have rewards waiting.  

It's a time limited event. They probably get over generus (and a bit lazy ?). They wont fix it or change it. It wil just stop in few days.