ThalamictheBrav

Multiple Crashed debris genereated

There were no problems until an update was forced on his xbox from version 1.11.61 to version 1.11.62 (approx 2.25GB in size). I updated my game so he could join and play.

My friend found a crash site at night time. Didn't know anything was wrong with it. He started mining the dirt out to get inside and crashed and broke our whole game. Intense lag, my character can only walk very slowly now. I can still host and play on my PC but he cannot join on his Xbox. As you can see from the photos. Something has gone very wrong with gereation of the structures and multiple have ben genereated ontop of each other. Pictures were taken while i was trying to salavage his rover and gear, i found a second debris pile while getting his gear.

Quite literally, this game save is unplayable. Many days of work will be gone if this can't be fixed

explorer_QkdpAqGpmU.jpg

explorer_XEgroVNKA4.jpg

Same issue. One piece of large ship debris suddenly multiplied in front of me and now my game runs very choppy. 
tried removing all my tethers, still slow. 

I have the same issue on my game that I play with my son.

As soon as I approach a debris it spawns in MULTIPLE making the game very laggy and choppy. I can't mine next to the debris as well since it lags the game so much.

Please help

Normally I would say that it was a good thing to have all that debris available to shred or package and return. However, with the game slow-down issue you describe I have to say that this isn't a good thing. If you blow up the derelicts with dynamite does it improve your frame rate and speed up the game? If that works I'd want to keep plenty o explosives on hand and then enjoy the abundance of debris available.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:22 AM, Flyingcrowbar said:

Normally I would say that it was a good thing to have all that debris available to shred or package and return. However, with the game slow-down issue you describe I have to say that this isn't a good thing. If you blow up the derelicts with dynamite does it improve your frame rate and speed up the game? If that works I'd want to keep plenty o explosives on hand and then enjoy the abundance of debris available.

Attempting to blow up the bugged debris pile results in the game freezing and instantly crashing.