p4ncake

PS4 Multiplayer not working

My friends and I bought the game a couple of days ago on PS4 and wanted to play together, but playing multiplayer literally doesn't work. We can't join each other, and we cant invite each other either. It briefly worked one time but after that, we were never able to join each other or play together at all for that matter. Please help.

if you get yours to work, DO NOT have any tractors deployed, they cause insane lag in multiplayer. Havent been able to try out the other vehicles yet but can only guess it will be the same. But you can have some fun them.

PS_Messages_20200426_143312.jpg

PS_Messages_20200426_143323.jpg

On 4/27/2020 at 3:34 AM, barney1431 said:

if you get yours to work, DO NOT have any tractors deployed, they cause insane lag in multiplayer. Havent been able to try out the other vehicles yet but can only guess it will be the same. But you can have some fun them.

PS_Messages_20200426_143312.jpg

PS_Messages_20200426_143323.jpg

Is *that's* what's causing the crazy lag all this while? Guess it's time to pack that sucker up until they update it. Will test the other vehicles too when I get them. I hope SES is aware

I know this is a bit old, but I am kinda curious when it stopped working for them. I also haven't been able to connect to friends even since the last update (which we still have nothing on) and wonder if it is causing their issue since it is kinda around the same time. 

Also surprised to here tractor causes lag. I had to deployed in MP without issue... with lag at least. It did phase threw the world when I got on it while my friend was packaging it so there is that... hmm...

5 hours ago, KnavishPlum said:

I know this is a bit old, but I am kinda curious when it stopped working for them. I also haven't been able to connect to friends even since the last update (which we still have nothing on) and wonder if it is causing their issue since it is kinda around the same time. 

Also surprised to here tractor causes lag. I had to deployed in MP without issue... with lag at least. It did phase threw the world when I got on it while my friend was packaging it so there is that... hmm...

I tested a tractor-less run and went with a buggy run instead. the lag still happens on the clients (this time I'm the client, host plays fine) 

our tractor's trailer phased through the ground. I hoped to be able to find it 1 or 2 levels down (like on PC) but it was nowhere to be found.