RenegadeWizard

Allow disassembly of base?

Totally agree. Even just allowing the unconverted hubs to be mounted on a vehicle and relocated.  Allowing them to be placed close together to make a solar farm or similar. Hub hoses connected and disconnected. I started a new base off of my shuttle before I could build a habitat. Now I have one and cant connect it. So it just sits there.

Edited by Admir1 Nelson

I'm glad someone has already started talking about this. I unfortunately got carried away on building my base and before I new it, was unable to build any more "nods" off my main. And I didn't build a "vehicle building bay" Hahaha. But I easily started a new world.

Disassemble the base platforms. Totally agree.
There are times that 2 platforms can overlap, and there is no way to eliminate them, or move them.

I miss an option when building the platforms that says something like: you are sure that you want it that way; Or with an option, do not ask again.

Being able to dismount platforms would be good.

But can be dismantled and disappear, or dismantled and return the resources used to build.

Maybe just allow you just untether the module and then tether it back in the same way i could unhook an item from it slot and move it, and also would love it if more space around your modules would be flattened, having a great time, hope you guys the best

I would not change the module, but I think it would be nice to be able to delete or move base platforms.
Moving the module can assume that if you transport it and it is the only one and you die, where you would appear.

I find it more useful to be able to move or remove base platforms than the module; 
All is built all around the module, and you can build other modules.