TABREL

Powered Chamber shows as Dim Node to other Chambers

Playing on XBOX One with software version 1.10.97.0.  I'm on Glacio trying to finish up all chambers.  I powered up two chambers and could travel between them fine.  When I powered up the third chamber I look at the Odd Stone and I see two Bright Nodes (Surface Elevations 1 and 5), one Origin Node (Surface Elevation 6), and four Dim Nodes.  When I travel to one of the first two powered nodes I only see one Bright Node and one Origin node, my third chamber (Surface Elevation 6) shows as a Dim Node.  But the chamber is powered up, I can't re-power it so how am I going to get it to be a Bright Node to other chambers?  I've reached a fourth node (I think it is Surface Elevation 2 since I just keep going West to the next chamber) but haven't powered it up yet so curious to see what happens there.  I have gone to Interior Elevation but didn't power it up.  I just noticed that there are two structures at Surface Elevation 6, one at the regular level that is powered up, and one higher combined into the top of the first that is dark.

4-2-2020_7-05-08_PM-ip11daaq.png

4-2-2020_7-05-08_PM-n1zpq3zv.png

4-2-2020_7-05-09_PM-y44iiuvl.png

I fixed my problem by making a ramp up to the upper chamber and powering it with the resources I still had sitting there.  Now when I teleport to Surface Elevation 6 I arrive in the top chamber, but I can use either to leave.

4-2-2020_8-32-34_PM-4nmrnr0m.png