[Merged] Vehicle Issues


ApoNono
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have a buggy and ,whenever I get into it , it crashes the game? I'm on glacio and it's always around my base.

Any suggestions?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we still expecting rovers to fall through the ground?

 

In this case there was no digging going on around it (not that that should matter) I wander away from it and am probably out of draw distance range, when I come back it's gone, and sure enough I find it in the cave beneath where it was placed.

 

Honeslty this is one of the core reasons I stopped playing years ago and I've just come back for automation to find stuff still gfalls throught he ground :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wendo said:

Are we still expecting rovers to fall through the ground?

 

In this case there was no digging going on around it (not that that should matter) I wander away from it and am probably out of draw distance range, when I come back it's gone, and sure enough I find it in the cave beneath where it was placed.

 

Honeslty this is one of the core reasons I stopped playing years ago and I've just come back for automation to find stuff still gfalls throught he ground :/

Dude... its been in alpha for long time. It is fine. Play and ull see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2020 at 9:36 PM, ETwhisperer said:

Dude... its been in alpha for long time. It is fine. Play and ull see. 

I just had it happen to me :/ Now I have to go look for it because I died :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My vehicle is floating in the air. In that place there were a mountain and I destroyed it. So there were some soil particles in the air. I tried to destroy them too. But this can be the reason.

I tried to clean all the area but it didn't help.

My PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3500X

GeForce RTX 2060

16 GB RAM

Win 10 64 bit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, Venstar21 said:

I just had it happen to me :/ Now I have to go look for it because I died :/

DAMN> no good son

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went into invisible (but inactive and unable to do anything) mode. Just jumped into a rover-mounted crane after some jetpacking to find a given marker, then I became completely invisible but in control of the arm of the crane, could not use the drill (well it was spinning when left-clicked but there was no damage effect to the environment as shown in the video bellow). I could also show my backpack but that's it. The only way I found to leave it was to completely leave the session. My teammate said my (alive) body was still there, going up and down in repeat for a few minutes before I managed to reconnect to the game, leading to my death.

Sry for my bad englado

My PC Specs:

Intel i5 6x00 

GeForce GTX 1080

16 GB RAM

Win 10 64 bit

 

Edited by 30BucksShittyAlphaGame
Link to comment
Share on other sites

None of the vehicles will move, the drill works and they can be charged but wheels wont spin or steer on any vehicle. I re-installed astro, tried multi saves, made new games, nothing works in any of them. The only thing that changed from when they worked is I finished the EXO request platform achievements. lil help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gephreigh said:

None of the vehicles will move, the drill works and they can be charged but wheels wont spin or steer on any vehicle. I re-installed astro, tried multi saves, made new games, nothing works in any of them. The only thing that changed from when they worked is I finished the EXO request platform achievements. lil help?

I had the same issues too. I usually go in the vehicle and save and exit to the main menu then I load the save and most of the time it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Venstar21 said:

I had the same issues too. I usually go in the vehicle and save and exit to the main menu then I load the save and most of the time it works.

Tried that, no dice... I would think after a re-install things would be fixed but no... Is there some sort of hidden setting somewhere that may have become corrupted? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

I think I found a problem with the new update...

every now and then when I get out of the tractor while its still in motion, or if I park it next to something solid (ie the ground or an obelisk to charge it) the tractor will glitch out, and send itself flying away, never to be seen again, as well as everything attached to it.

This is on the Steam version of the game, on update 1.20.265.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2016 at 2:04 PM, ApoNono said:

I had a seat on the side of my Truck. It was attached to the large storage you can put on the back.  When I walked up to the truck to enter it I was put in the seat in the storage and could drive the truck.

 

Video of bug

This is intended behavior.

https://astroneer.fandom.com/wiki/Large_Rover#Storage

搜狗截图21年06月27日1805_2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to submit a bug I've encountered recently.

After flying the brand new VTOL, I wanted to pack it up but left a canister of Hydrazine on it's left activation socket. With the canister still on, I've packed the VTOL and to my surprise the canister remained floating above the ground. I couldn't interact with it anyomore, adding then removing terrain over it didn't do anything; as if the canister turned into a static object, like a Gateway Chamber.

Fortunately, a reload of the save file solved the problem.

20210715024524_1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share