ApoNono

[Merged] Vehicle Issues

I have a buggy and ,whenever I get into it , it crashes the game? I'm on glacio and it's always around my base.

Any suggestions?

Are we still expecting rovers to fall through the ground?

In this case there was no digging going on around it (not that that should matter) I wander away from it and am probably out of draw distance range, when I come back it's gone, and sure enough I find it in the cave beneath where it was placed.

Honeslty this is one of the core reasons I stopped playing years ago and I've just come back for automation to find stuff still gfalls throught he ground :/

4 hours ago, Wendo said:

Are we still expecting rovers to fall through the ground?

In this case there was no digging going on around it (not that that should matter) I wander away from it and am probably out of draw distance range, when I come back it's gone, and sure enough I find it in the cave beneath where it was placed.

Honeslty this is one of the core reasons I stopped playing years ago and I've just come back for automation to find stuff still gfalls throught he ground :/

Dude... its been in alpha for long time. It is fine. Play and ull see. 

On 7/3/2020 at 9:36 PM, ETwhisperer said:

Dude... its been in alpha for long time. It is fine. Play and ull see. 

I just had it happen to me :/ Now I have to go look for it because I died :/

My vehicle is floating in the air. In that place there were a mountain and I destroyed it. So there were some soil particles in the air. I tried to destroy them too. But this can be the reason.

I tried to clean all the area but it didn't help.

My PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3500X

GeForce RTX 2060

16 GB RAM

Win 10 64 bit

On 7/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, Venstar21 said:

I just had it happen to me :/ Now I have to go look for it because I died :/

DAMN> no good son

Posted (edited)

Went into invisible (but inactive and unable to do anything) mode. Just jumped into a rover-mounted crane after some jetpacking to find a given marker, then I became completely invisible but in control of the arm of the crane, could not use the drill (well it was spinning when left-clicked but there was no damage effect to the environment as shown in the video bellow). I could also show my backpack but that's it. The only way I found to leave it was to completely leave the session. My teammate said my (alive) body was still there, going up and down in repeat for a few minutes before I managed to reconnect to the game, leading to my death.

Sry for my bad englado

My PC Specs:

Intel i5 6x00 

GeForce GTX 1080

16 GB RAM

Win 10 64 bit

Edited by 30BucksShittyAlphaGame

None of the vehicles will move, the drill works and they can be charged but wheels wont spin or steer on any vehicle. I re-installed astro, tried multi saves, made new games, nothing works in any of them. The only thing that changed from when they worked is I finished the EXO request platform achievements. lil help?

5 minutes ago, Gephreigh said:

None of the vehicles will move, the drill works and they can be charged but wheels wont spin or steer on any vehicle. I re-installed astro, tried multi saves, made new games, nothing works in any of them. The only thing that changed from when they worked is I finished the EXO request platform achievements. lil help?

I had the same issues too. I usually go in the vehicle and save and exit to the main menu then I load the save and most of the time it works.

1 hour ago, Venstar21 said:

I had the same issues too. I usually go in the vehicle and save and exit to the main menu then I load the save and most of the time it works.

Tried that, no dice... I would think after a re-install things would be fixed but no... Is there some sort of hidden setting somewhere that may have become corrupted?