ApoNono

[Merged] Vehicle Issues

>Doing base stuff
>Attempt to climb into rover to see if I can pull it with my truck's winch
>Climbs into chair, chair starts flying
(My guess is that the chair was detachable and, perhaps due to lag, it was detached as I was manipulating it - therefore, I was able to fly wherever I pointed my cursor)

Enjoy the video. I admit I had too much fun with it. I was able to fly into space but not land on any other planets. Occasionally, I would phase through different layers of the ground.

Also - the Retro Skin doesn't sit right within the vehicles. He sinks close to the ground, only his head is visible.

)

8 hours ago, D. Greer said:

>Doing base stuff
>Attempt to climb into rover to see if I can pull it with my truck's winch
>Climbs into chair, chair starts flying
(My guess is that the chair was detachable and, perhaps due to lag, it was detached as I was manipulating it - therefore, I was able to fly wherever I pointed my cursor)

Enjoy the video. I admit I had too much fun with it. I was able to fly into space but not land on any other planets. Occasionally, I would phase through different layers of the ground.

Also - the Retro Skin doesn't sit right within the vehicles. He sinks close to the ground, only his head is visible.

That's not a vehicle issue, that's just the flying chair glitch that has been around since day 0.

I was Exploring a crashed satellite when  I noticed I started to run out of oxygen, so I went to get oxygen from my Large rover, when all of the sudden, it sunk into the ground and I Died... Rip all my materials.... PLEASE FIX THIS

I was Exploring a crashed satellite when  I noticed I started to run out of oxygen, so I went to get oxygen from my Large rover, when all of the sudden, it sunk into the ground and I Died... Rip all my materials.... PLEASE FIX THIS