ApoNono

[Merged] Vehicle Issues

Привет, я столкнулся с ужасной проблемой в игре.

Если я оставляю транспорт снаружи, когда захожу в пещеру, в лучшем случае, когда выйду, он падает с неба, в худшем исчезает, часто когда я сажусь падает сквозь текстуры и нечего не сделать, пропадают ценные ресурсы которые в этот момент находятся на транспортном средстве, это ужасно.

Как решение, я предлагаю, прописать телепортацию предмета или объекта при попадание под текстуры на поверхность.

Hi, I ran into a terrible problem in the game.

If I leave the vehicle outside, when I go into the cave, at the best, when I come out, he falls from the sky, in the worst it disappears, often when I sit down, the car falls through the textures and does nothing, the valuable resources that are at the moment on the vehicle are gone, it's terrible.

As a solution, I propose to prescribe the teleportation of an object or object when hit under the texture on the surface.

On 2/24/2018 at 6:39 PM, BLEDHA said:

Feb 2018 update introduced all of the physics issues with rovers that it was meant to address. No issues in my previous installation, now there are. When enter/exiting rover it will wildly jerk or flip all over the place, or shoot down into, and get stuck inside the ground. Couple of one-seats disappeared using a cursor mode just to move them around.

Using new save not old, brand new base. PC, Windows 10.

Update on my situation:

Starting a new game (even though I wasn't using an old save in the first place) made issue of rover instability disappear...at first. Played the save 2 separate times, no issue. On 3rd time going into that save, Rover issues resumed, on exit/entrance, rover jumps wildly or jerks or flips or smashes itself into the ground. Sometimes, removing an item from the truck will free it, but it happens the next time on entrance/exit anyway. Sometimes the wheels of the rover stay stuck inside the ground even while driving.

Strangely, had zero issues in the last build, update made the rover (big and small) completely unusable for me.

SteppingOut.png

RoverGround.png

RoverAir.png

RoverGround2.png

Сел в 8 соедененных машин, через секунду стою и смотрю, как летает то что осталось, вновь потерять количество ресурсов.

Я сел в 8 подключенных транспортных средствах, я стою через секунду и вижу, как все лететь, что осталось, опять потеря огромных ресурсов.

Снимок экрана (512).png

Edited by Sutako

built a large rover, saved game, exit, reentered, whenever i exit the vehicle now it either jumps into the air, or spins uncontrolably or gets stuck in the ground.

I was playing solo with a single medium rover and experienced no issues. I then made a second and attached it to the first and suddenly neither lose power when I drive around. Not sure if this is related, but I had the first one charging (connected to base) while the second one was being built and did not manually disconnect it, Instead I drove it out of range til it disconnected and then hooked up the new empty medium rover. The first rover has a 1-seater and a medium storage, the second is empty.

Edit: I disconnected the second medium rover and drove the first one around a bit and it's  battery drained properly. I then reconnected them and the first one was 'charged' back up by the second without the second becoming drained. Soon both were at full battery again.

Edited by Loeri

0.6.2 Steam

I got a problem after I put a crane on a small rover. It instantly turned into this in the first picture and when I try to sit on the crane the camera just moves into the cran and gets stuck. I also can place the drill head on the rover

20180301113143_1.jpg

20180301113146_1.jpg

20180301113224_1.jpg

I am unable to launch my large shuttle with two large storage containers and a habitat.  Did the ability to use the habitat as a launch craft change?  I get the button to launch into orbit, but when I click on it, nothing happens.  Any solutions for this?  I researched the enclosed 1-seat and can not build on the large storage.  If I have to remove the large storage, is there any easy way or do I have to use dynamite?  Thanks for any help!

Hey! I had some issues with tumbleweeds, the rover and the camera :

Every time a tumbleweed goes towards the Open Seat the camera goes wrong.

Xbox One X - 0.6.2.0

New Issue: Large Space Ship bug

Multiplayer (x2 people)

Planet: Exotic

Fix or work around?  Disconnection and rejoin game.

Issue: Joined friends game and hopped into the large spaceship. My friend disconnected the cockpit and through it down a large hole (with my body still in it) however my game was still locked onto the ship, not the cockpit that was thrown into the hole. I was still able to take off without me in the pod however could do nothing at all once in space.

Attempted issue with other vehicles?  No

45 minutes ago, Mark the Space Engineer ;) said:

New Issue: Large Space Ship bug

Multiplayer (x2 people)

Planet: Exotic

Fix or work around?  Disconnection and rejoin game.

Issue: Joined friends game and hopped into the large spaceship. My friend disconnected the cockpit and through it down a large hole (with my body still in it) however my game was still locked onto the ship, not the cockpit that was thrown into the hole. I was still able to take off without me in the pod however could do nothing at all once in space.

Attempted issue with other vehicles?  No

Update:  New bug update to above bug = Game Corruption!

In regards to the above update, things got worse (and a little funny)...

My friend died on his world and so respawned in space as per normal. For whatever reason his pod decided to land on the floating Large Ship that I had originally put into orbit (yes, a space ship landing on a space ship in orbit!!). The original space ship was hit, flew off into space and the new pod stopped dead in orbit with the door open (see picture). My friend could only leave his pod and fell to the planet surface. Funny enough he didn't die until he ran out of oxygen! He is now sad.  :(

yep the door is open.png

Playing on Xbox One with the latest update 6.2 I believe.  I was playing on a new save from the launch of the latest patch and had just built the biggest rover available.  I mounted a large storage on the back and two medium storage.  I was running a small generator for power and a small solar panel and I set off to find interesting things on the planet surface.  I had to leave the game so I hopped out and back in to verify game saved and then I quit to menu and powered off the Xbox and unplugged the Xbox.  Fast forward 24 hours and I powered back up and loaded the game.  When I got back in I was still in the rover but the rover was now falling through the planet and I rode it all the way to the planet core where it flipped over and stopped moving after a while.  All the way down I was able to see through the ground and see all sorts of material deposits.  The rover would make the driving sound but not move.  I quit out and reloaded but I was still stuck in the core.  So I exited the rover and my character shot to the surface like a cork under water.  I made it to the surface and didnt run out of air.  Only problem was I was now on the opposite side of the planet from where I started.  

Was filling a hole and accidentally covered up my rover which had fallen in, it disappeared. I have re-excavated the entire area, no rover:(

The rag-doll physics of the rovers need a bit a work, it is way too easy to flip them and have to select them as many as 10 times to land them wheels down, they just keep flipping over the same way, top-down.

My friend and I were playing yesterday for about 6 hours, all the progress we made flew in the air at the end of that session. (a lot of bad words were said, we shall not repeat them)
The 2 trains of rovers (2x 4 rovers) with all our harvast on it, flew in the sky and gone. including the other train which, sadly, was attached for powering up. that one had all the research.

So today, new session, now the medium rover that I just build, hooked up to the power, starts glitching stuck into the ground, we try digging it out, we ended up with a big hole and a rover that refused to drive.
In that moment we gave him the proper burial, now we still have the problem of vehicles glitching stuck, dragging it with us but barely getting anywhere.

(screenshot of Burial on Steam, PurpleWhiteJade)

I faced a similar issue today.

Created a new medium rover, attached it to my main rover (driving one). But it just won't bulge out of ground no matter how deep i dig !

Just keeps on embedding deeper!

20180313181754_1.jpg

20180313181815_1.jpg

Steam ver 0.6.2

Same problem like ppl have above. Rover gets stuck in the ground sometimes wheels detach from the rover and stuck as animation on the ground (rover is still drivable - it has wheels but they aren't visible). Also i'm having problem with jumping front of large rover when exiting drivers seat when connected to small rover.

One more problem. Could you please make a handbrake option? I'm making a ramp on a mountain not steep about 10-15 degree and when i park the large rover and enter crane it starts sliping down the ramp. When i leave the rovers drivers seat it acts like it's on handbrake. Can you please make it that when in cranes seat it also doesnt move wheels?

Playing Steam

Exploring a caves on my 3-base rover, deep under the starting planet surface, I have found a corpse of a dead Astronaut. When I get off my rover and open deadman's backpack - my rover just dissapear with all science stuff and resourses. Just evaporated!!!!

DxDiag.txt

Logs.rar

Edited by November Black

I feel like this might get ignored on this thread buuuuut...

I can not take off in my large shuttle. Any shuttle, actually, as I made another one and it won't fly either. This started with my first shuttle I thought it might have been the open cockpit, but eventually it flew and I landed. But then I couldn't take off again.... eventually made a half base, enough to make a medium rover and get home. Built a new shuttle, still can't fly. Is there something I'm suddenly missing? The first shuttle worked all night last night with the open cockpit, I was doing touch and go's looking for easy research for hours. Got on today and no flying.

Are the engines supposed to grey out and look like ghost engines when "fly" button is selected?

Related: got out of my new shuttle and it started flying... and flipping... up and over the wall that goes around my base... went to go find it, still no flying.

Xbox 1, latest update (6.2?)

Xbox One. Rev 6.2. 

Experienced the vehicle stuck in the ground last night. Was able to dig it out so I could drive it. But when I tried to pull away from the vehicle bay the arm that prints the vehicle wouldn’t detach and actually flipped the rover over backwards as I tried to pull away.   After several attempts I was able to break free. 

E255047C-5E84-4C53-9B2D-3D02D455FD26.jpeg

Update on my post, up two. Spent hours last night getting lost (my fault, but I wish there was a map or a better compass pointing home) and building a new base. Made a new shuttle, it won't take off either. Hoping the new update fixes this.

1 hour ago, Michael Kline said:

Update on my post, up two. Spent hours last night getting lost (my fault, but I wish there was a map or a better compass pointing home) and building a new base. Made a new shuttle, it won't take off either. Hoping the new update fixes this.

I'm on Xbox as well.  I'll try building a space ship tonight and see if I can take off and let you know.  

Hi, just started out over this passed weekend, and i keep having issues with getting out of the truck, my character get put too close in front of it and the truck just flings backwards doing flips. Its equipped with 1 seat, 1 M solar panel, and 1 M storage block. I was trying to back it up to a rover that I made and connect them, and it also has a storage.

Another update... upgraded to version 6.5, and neither save is able to take off. I know, old save files, but I was really hoping I could use those saves, since one is a multiplayer base.

So... someday... when I have time... I guess I'll start another save and see how fast I can get to shuttles... and see if anything has changed.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? For me, the main engines turn white and greyed out on the one large shuttle, the smaller one gets no changes but still won't fly...

Edit: LOVE the new giant rovers. Hoping it solves some headaches with rocks!

Edited by Michael Kline