ApoNono

[Merged] Vehicle Issues

I built a large rover and had to take cover before I could use it (Damn wind storms!). When the storm was over, the vehicle had two cranes imbedded into each other! 

I had to tow it away from the vehicle bay and use a piece of dynamite on it to dislodge the cranes. They ended up a ways away in a pit, but vehicle was OK.

I didn't have crane selected on the vehicle bay, but large storage, and I still ended up with that result!

This is a new one for me. I have had issues all along with large rover trains floating up but remaining in contact with the ground on one end. Well, this time I had another very frustrating storm death and when I went back to where I had died, my fully loaded two-piece large rover train was simply gone. I restarted the game to no avail. I had no other option but to continue exploring on my west to east track. Imagine my surprise when a few kilometers further east I found my rovers floating nearby each other, almost out of sight up in the sky. I tried a number of things to pull them down, but the only thing I managed was to grab a single item off the back of one of the rovers. I could not otherwise affect them... When I last saw them (before I died) they were connected. In the sky, they were not.

When I restarted the game to take a printscreen image for this report, the rovers had disappeared. I guess this is what I can expect playing an alpha game. I lost a lot of material when one includes rovers, storage of both kinds, and the resources which populated those storage pieces.

I am fighting cancer and so spend all my time in bed. While I have had this game since it was first released, I have only really devoted significant awake time to it in the last two or three weeks. Having individual supplies and fully loaded rovers floating away makes it hard to invest so much time and energy into this game. Lack of a three-axis gps is also frustrating as corpses and vehicles can get lost.

On the other hand, vehicle control and movement are quite natural and excellent. If only the rovers did not float away.

This is still very much an alpha game. It makes it very frustrating and hard to play. Upgrades and bug fixes cannot happen soon enough. This game has a very similar feel to Minecraft but with a terrific scifi bent. I hope it survives to make it to full release.

Hey so this has been a big issue in this game for me and my friends on XBOX1but this only happens online but when my friends flip a vehicle they are NOT able to get out and sometimes glitches underground PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!!!! and by the way can you please add something like a map or something couse when you get farther and farther from my house i cant find my way back because the beacon of my house is gone!!!