Original Surface Terrain reformed on every Planet

I've played on the same save since 1.0, and I've noticed a few bugs as the save aged. But this bug messed up a few of my bases, the terrain on all of the planets reformed to how they initially generated. The new terrain is rocky and unnatural, I had to dig out a few things, but most notably my Vesania base. I'm a steam player and this happened when I loaded into my save. I'll add more photos if it's necessary.

image.png

Edited by 4546B
13 hours ago, 4546B said:

I've played on the same save since 1.0, and I've noticed a few bugs as the save aged. But this bug messed up a few of my bases, the terrain on all of the planets reformed to how they initially generated. The new terrain is rocky and unnatural, I had to dig out a few things, but most notably my Vesania base. I'm a steam player and this happened when I loaded into my save. I'll add more photos if it's necessary.

Has it been a while since you loaded that save? This was caused by a patch, a few releases ago. It's a side effect of fixing the multiplayer 'desync' issue.