Sign in to follow this  
Jimbodiah

Spaceship will not launch

Hi,

I built the ship as seen in the attachment, is there a reason it will not launch? The icon appears above the ship, but pressing it doesn't do anything.

ScreenShot_161227_001.jpg

You need a real seat, not one attached to the inventory. You will need to build a new spacecraft, currently, as there is no way to remove modules.

Edited by ksx_kshan

If another person joins you in your game they can remove modules I've done it for someone that I joined and had someone do it for me that joined mine.

I did a similar thing, although I used a seat that I found rather than added a seat using the vehicle creator. Could not launch it. 

Ended up using my truck to push it away from the vehicle creator so that I could make a new shuttle. Now it clutters the landscape as a monument of mistake.

Meh, I stopped playing until a stable version is released. I've lost three fully loaded trucks since this post, been killed off about 30 times while trying to recover trucks that are stuck 300m up in the air due to storms every 2-3 minutes that kill you instantly, stuff just disappearing and the insane UI they made for the vehicles.