On 12.01.2017 at 10:07 AM, nordish said:

No. No rollback option! Live with your decisions. :) Don't make Astroneer a baby-egg-easy game.

I thought about it again.

Simple and good solution is disable rollback option in Hardcore Mode.

On 12/27/2016 at 4:04 AM, DragonAstroneer said:

I would like to see something similiar to that one, but with the design that game currently has.

On 12/27/2016 at 2:18 PM, ProSpectre101 said:

The drone idea got me. Having one and send it into caves to map the tunnels. I mean not showing where the fumes are and resources are but write a map of a tunnel system. Like in that Alien movie Prometheus.

On 12/28/2016 at 7:10 AM, DragonAstroneer said:

At least there should be oxygen generator that would be required for additional players (assuming that the capsule has a built-in generator of oxygen sufficient for one person).

+1

Not fighting anything and such makes the game relaxing. having to battle and such will kinda make it ''less relaxing'' 

Maybe upgrades for stuff? like the mini battery or oxygen to hold more ?

22 hours ago, Vlosyros said:

Not fighting anything and such makes the game relaxing. having to battle and such will kinda make it ''less relaxing'' 

I think that "fighting etc." should be optional, so both of groups (peacefull and those who want to fight) would be pleased.

IMO, first off... (to get that out of the way XD)

I think the game's sleek design is one of its charms. I don't know if hunger and such (ex. not focus) would be a very good element. Or to be more precise, anything that would involve complicating the interface. 

I think a good idea would be to expand on the games current and obvious state. I would like to see the implementation of of the elements be more of a obstacle. Referring to the planets, as we have a radiated, cold, hot, etc. It might be nice to see certain goals needed to reach in order to conquer these preexisting components.  Perhaps requiring recipes for suit and/or hardware upgrades to brave these environments. 

As well I'm aware they have in mind damage from the current elements, such as dust storms. So, of course, a repairing method I'm assuming would be added as well. Would also be nice to see.

I don't know if its in the works, but.... I would love to see base structures, or parts be added. Not to compare it, but if one would take a peek as something like... Subnautica - if I had to clarify what I'm trying to get at.

In any case, I'm sure I will love whatever you guys come up with. I will adapt. You have a wonderful product and I hope it grows beyond your visions.

-Thank you for your time and attention ☺

• Radar, weather meter
  • Enviromental hazards
  • Hunger, thirst, sleepiness, temperature,  food, farms etc.
  • Rope and grappling hook

These Ideias make my head explode with the possibilities

Dreaming with an new update...

I treasure the peaceful and innocent approach of astroneer's game play. There are dangers, but they are mostly self inflicted. As to the hostile flora - hey, WE are the invaders... So that's my general opinion on the matter.

The only way I could accept any form of weaponry/sentinel systems would be if, for example on the later planets, there would be a definitive change in environment hostility and danger over time - like day/night cycle. Passive plants becoming hostile at night, forcing you into retreat during this time period or into a completely different playing style - more like a pure survival game. The benefit of the latter would be a slightly faster overall progression at the cost of having to prepare the gear for surviving the night. Just an idea...

One could see this as an expansion of the astroneer playing experience or an intrusion into the overall relaxed game play I have come to like about this game. Still undecided, myself.