Heya, 

So while I love the rover and truck they are obviously nigh on useless when you leave the first planet either because of the terrain or the lack of gravity. 

So I was thinking how useful a spider/walker type vehicle would be. It would have the same functions as normal vehicles but instead of wheels it would use legs to step over the boulders and spikes. I think the trade off would be that it would move slower when on flat ground compared to the rover but when on say, the Arid planet, the spider would be a far better choice. Depending on how it was designed (size/elevation) you could also use it for subterranean exploration.

Thanks

Love this! A hover vehicle could also be cool. You could park it over a hole you're working in.

An aerial vehicle should also be implemented.

On 28/12/2016 at 2:51 AM, syterth said:

Love this! A hover vehicle could also be cool. You could park it over a hole you're working in.

An aerial vehicle should also be implemented.

Yeah that's another possible solution, I've always loved hover vehicles. You would nee a way of locking it down in storms though ^^