Scott Reynolds

Wanderer’s way not unlocking

I just finished finding my last probe, which was on Calidor, and I got the wanderer’s orange and left. I realized later that I didn’t have the achievement for getting all the probes or the cosmetics that come with it. So I went back to try and interact with the hologram, which I found out you have to do, but a hologram never showed up. Tried again on Sylva, and nothing again. Not sure if it showed up when initially unlocking Calidor’s probe, as I was running out of oxygen so I was in a rush. How do I fix this? I had a previous problem with unlocking wanderer’s yellow on Desolo as well, if that helps. I play on Xbox/Windows 10, and use controller, if that makes a difference. Any help is appreciated.

image.jpg

Posted (edited)

I thought that was a "Limited time" event that you needed to complete by a certain date (Which has passed) in order to get all the swag for that event. I believe that you can still use the detector things to find the satellites and collect the color schemes, but the wanderer has moved on to other galaxies. He may return at some later date, but or now, I believe it is impossible to do what you want. I may be wrong, and certainly hope you get the stuff, but my recollection is that it was a short-time event.

Edited by Flyingcrowbar

Wanderer isn't for a limited time, he's here to stay!
You can send me an email at Support@SystemEra.net and I'll set this straight for you @Scott Reynolds

Sorry, my bad! I thought he was only around for a limited time. Kind of like the appearance of the LEM commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing.

What happens if you already have the achievement but you start a new game? Does the wanderer still show up when you find the last satellite in the new game?

3 hours ago, Flyingcrowbar said:

What happens if you already have the achievement but you start a new game? Does the wanderer still show up when you find the last satellite in the new game?

I’m not sure, since I just finished my first full play through yesterday. My friend has a save that is partially along though, so I may try and use that save and see what happens.

I am working on a completely new play through myself, but I don't think I will be chasing down those satellites any time soon. Keep us posted on what you find out and I will do the same.