ChiefWilson

Land vehicle load glitch when landing a shuttle

I'm on Xbox One playing with a controller.

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but when I take off in a shuttle then land back at my home base (or any base that has a land vehicle such as the rover) the land vehicles glitch out. I've lost two rovers with trailers this way till I figured out what was happening. The render order for the terrain and vehicles is off so the vehicles load before anything else and fall through the nonexistent terrain. I was able to rescue my truck but my rovers are long gone. It's really weird. One of my friends has this happen as well but not all the time.

Edited by ChiefWilson

33 minutes ago, kaezon said:

I just got this bug as well

610155EECDAA36B334EDA55F20A1DC76CB03711B

This is similar but not quite what I was saying. I've had this happen too, but what I'm saying is that my vehicles fall down through the terrain never to be seen again.

Yep. Just got this as well. I know its unfinished but these glitches are killing it for me. Put 14 plus hours in so far and that has consisted of restart after restart. Now ive lost my vehicle on a shit planet so Im as good as stuffed. Again.

Playing on Xbox one w standard controller, after the first time leaving home planet in shuttle, upon return, base terrain had been slightly altered and my truck was gone, rover was still there. I made a new truck and explored more, came back and both the truck and the rover are gone, still slight terrain alterations, nothing big, just the truck. I blame aliens.

Edited by OG1 Anomaly

I had similar problems. Fix is easy. Make just one vehicle bay. Never park vehicles at vehicle bay. Ditch space shuttle nearby before building the spacecraft.