Hi Team

I Like Astroneers very well. But i buy it to play Coop with my Girlfriend. She Like it too. I Start a game before and she join it later. After 5 min. on her PS4 Pro its stuttering horrible. Unplayable. What can we do? Its better when we Start a New Game together? 

There was a PS specific patch just released as announced over on Discord, please download it and test as well.

The Patch dont work. Stay unplayable. I dont understand why the most importent thing in this game not work? 

Posted (edited)
On 2/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, Falkner said:

Hi Team

I Like Astroneers very well. But i buy it to play Coop with my Girlfriend. She Like it too. I Start a game before and she join it later. After 5 min. on her PS4 Pro its stuttering horrible. Unplayable. What can we do? Its better when we Start a New Game together? 

Exactly the same here! I bought this game 2 days agol for my girlfriend. I have an internet connection of 1Gb/second so that can't be an issue. Ive 'seen  a lot of posts related to this. A lot of people experiencing lag after they built some stuff and placed some theters. My game save is 7 mb no matter what i build/unbuild and i think the issue comes from here. The one that is hosting seems to have no lag but the ones that are joining...OH MAN!  The character takes a step once every 15 seconds..UNPLAYABLE! The platform that im using is ps4 (me and my gf both have a ps4 each). There are no files that we (ps4 users) can download separately because it's the sony interface that is not allowing us to. Ps4 is not like windos: you are unable to modify game files as you please. P.S. i really like this game guys, please DO SMTH ABOUT IT! Maybe a hotfix in the next update..

Edited by Alex Brezeanu

Thx for the new Patch. The stuttering and lag in multiplayer has gone. Great work guys. 

On 4/27/2020 at 5:23 AM, Falkner said:

Thx for the new Patch. The stuttering and lag in multiplayer has gone. Great work guys. 

It's still there for me. Though someone suggested NOT building the tractor to avoid the lagfest. Moreover, my two trailer tractor had one of its trailers get eaten up by Sylva. I went spelunking to find it but to no success. I'm going to assume it's in the core. Hope SES is aware of this. I bought the game again for PS4 just for the wife. :(

I was happy too early.  we played longer and now the stuttering came again.  it always comes when the additional player comes close to the base.