Sakke

Rabid power spending - bug

Pretty long time all went well. But suddenly when i was driving with a tractor when odd rabid power spending started. I returned to my base. I took all of my items out but still. I restarted the game what fixed it for now but figured to still report this. 

Yeah, exact same problem here, I just started a new game because my previous save is broken.

It seems like it happened to me when I picked up a battery from a broken platform, a few minutes after driving in a tractor the same thing happened, the battery goes nuts, and when I'm not tethered all power drains from my backpack, whether I've still got the battery equipped or not. If re-connect to my base shelter power is fine and I can walk around, but as soon as I get power/air from the tractor it drains again, even if I move away.

It could be a weird combo bug with the battery equipped and riding in the tractor as the same time?

I now have this also. I suspect the tractor is related as mine was magically recharging itself in a cave. I threw a few power cells around and solars and batteries and managed to stop it bleeping at me for a time, but it wasn't long before it was happening again. Since then it's gotten worse. Even when my whole backpack is empty, mods are set to off, light is off and all on the ground... power still drains like I'm making something or using the mods full speed. My poor tractor was unable to keep up while out on Desolo so I had to walk away from it to allow it to charge so I could drive a little bit then repeat. Oxygen tanks are the only reason I survived.

As I type this I'm back at base on Desolo, solar powered, and every few minutes as the sun sets my backpack drains the whole base power supply just standing there.