Saving and Auto-saving

RedBaron666

Since the auto-save feature when getting in and out of vehicles crashes the game often on console. How about a save button and even a Minecraft 360 style auto-save slider, that you can change in the pause menu (or maybe just the main menu) that auto-saves based on the amount you set (and the auto-save won't activate when in transition periods, like rocket travel and entering vehicles to avoid crashing, losing your progress).

• 2 months later...

I would just like to add that when you Save and Exit to Main Menu could you please make the default selection load the last saved game instead of start a new game. The game takes a long time to load on xbox and I always save to the main menu when I have to take a break and inevitably hit the A button to wake up my xbox and have to wait for the game to load, cutscene, exit, load to main menu and then load my game to get back into the action. Thank you!

Edited by Nextonex

Saving is not an issue really I just don't like the auto save every time I get in and out of something...Annoying. Also it simply overwrites the same file over and over the option to have 1-3 save files while in the game without having to duplicate the old one is much better. More manual control over saving so I can save before X and test it out 300 times to get the best advantage.