SuperShot101

VEHICLES GLITCH

I built a Rover and every time i get in it it will glitch out and fly all over the place, or it will stay in one place and slowly go through the ground. This makes Vehicles impossible to drive. Please Fix!!

9 minutes ago, SuperShot101 said:

I built a Rover and every time i get in it it will glitch out and fly all over the place, or it will stay in one place and slowly go through the ground. This makes Vehicles impossible to drive. Please Fix!!

This happens very frequently in Multiplayer Games as well, every vehicle i get in in a multiplayer game goes bonkers and at least 80% of the time i get killed as well..

The bounce and physics of the vehicles is way over board, in multiplayer esp the forget where the surface of the world is and very unexpected things happen.

Also why in a linked vehicle train does only the first one pull? they all have drive motors and should respond in sync. I can alos attest it is actually faster to run around on foot than use any vehicle, that doesn't quite seem right. 

I agree with the on foot being faster or just as fast. If I leave base and return I can watch my other vehicle come untethered from the base and either fly away or disappear. (Xbox one)

Whenever I get into a rover i am put standing in the greound below the rover, but I am still able to drive it for some reason. Also one time I got out of my truck it teleported it and myself into the air. The truck was in the air for all players on the server. (the wheels were also detached) 

20161226114806_1.jpg