8 hours ago, Weyland said:

Post your steam url if you're interested in playing some co-op.

Looking for mature players to do some co-op with on Steam. My contact info is: 

http://steamcommunity.com/wutani

Can we get this put up as a sticky please?

I already made such a topic which is currently well populated.

6 hours ago, mikeyk99 said:

I already made such a topic which is currently well populated.

Hello Mikeyk99,

I see you did made a thread. Unfortunately, you didn't indicate which platform you're recruiting for and you have 2 Steam URL's there. This thread has 7. I don't recognize the need to hijack this positive thread and start jumping up and down. I'm a community manager and run a pretty successful DayZ project with a reach of over 10,000 gamers.

Thanks for showing concern with matchmaking, but I've got it under control. You should post your Steam url if you're a PC player. If not, good luck finding players for your specific platform whatever that may be. If we don't talk, have yourself a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Back on topic...

---

We've only got 7 names here y'all. I've made a Steam group and will send PM's out. Thanks to everyone that responded and looking forward to seeing more PC players posting.

Best,

-Weyland

Edited by Weyland
5 hours ago, Weyland said:

Hello Mikeyk99,

I see you did made a thread. Unfortunately, you didn't indicate which platform you're recruiting for and you have 2 Steam URL's there. This thread has 7. I don't recognize the need to hijack this positive thread and start jumping up and down. I'm a community manager and run a pretty successful DayZ project with a reach of over 10,000 gamers.

Thanks for showing concern with matchmaking, but I've got it under control. You should post your Steam url if you're a PC player. If not, good luck finding players for your specific platform whatever that may be. If we don't talk, have yourself a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Back on topic...

---

We've only got 7 names here y'all. I've made a Steam group and will send PM's out. Thanks to everyone that responded and looking forward to seeing more PC players posting.

Best,

-Weyland

Merry christmas