Sign in to follow this  
Mememasternate

im stuck on calidor

Carry your shuttle to find the resources you need to make a solid fuel rocket motor to get off that barren rock. You can take the thing down into the caves with you if you want because it will fit. Use the "leap frog" method to move the shuttle by picking it up moving it ahead and dropping it before you run past it and do it all over again.

Edited by Flyingcrowbar

On 2/5/2020 at 8:27 PM, Mememasternate said:

im stuck on calidor without an oxygenator or tethers or anything what do i do

Take the opportunity and make a full outpost from scratch. A smelter and a soil centrifuge will give you everything you need to return...

1. write a novel. my favorite is Joseph Heller's CATCH 22, so write that one.

2. use the tool to carve out a humungus 'HELP I'M STUCK' on the surface. no one will see it, but it's kinda soothing to do.

3. change your Facebook status from 'it's complicated' to 'stuck alone on a miserable rock of a planet'. someone is sure to see it. Facebook is huge.

4. contemplate some of life's greatest puzzles. my personal favorite is 'how does the man who runs his car on chicken droppings get them in the tank without fearsome sounds from the chicken, or alerting the RSPCA?'

5. die.

6 or, don't die. do what vvhorus suggested, it's  probably going to serve you well in the long run when you run out of copper and sulfur and need a base of ops.

If you dislike carrying rockets around, there is a "restart at starting shelter"-button in the quit menu, didn't try it but it sounds like it will take you to the starting planet.