Hi. When loading a large save weighing more than 10 megabytes, the game crashes with an error not enough memory. If at the same time you look at the use of RAM, you can see how it is filled to the maximum and starts using the swap file. When the paging file ends, or Windows decides that too much memory is used up, the game crashes. If the save weighs less than 10 megabytes, then you can see how the game uses more and more RAM when loading, but as soon as the world loads, use abruptly bounces back. All this leads to the fact that you cannot load your save. If you play long enough and then exit the game it will load, you will not be able to. Please tell me how to solve this problem or when to wait for the fix of the game.

[1.9.8 and older] [PC] [Out of memory ] The error was noticed on 2 different computers with 8 gigabytes of RAM, as well as on the Geforce Now server.

I have the same problem!!!! Please let me know if support told you anything. They didn't help at all on discord.

Edited by cerealpiller

também estou com o mesmo problema!! quero muito resolver isso, pois ao tentar carregar o mapa o jogo congela meu pc tem 8GB tbm e no caso fica ao 100%, por favor alguma ajudaaaaa!

On 2/3/2020 at 3:10 PM, Leandrogama5 said:

também estou com o mesmo problema!! quero muito resolver isso, pois ao tentar carregar o mapa o jogo congela meu pc tem 8GB tbm e no caso fica ao 100%, por favor alguma ajudaaaaa!

Same here, 8GB