Gateway Engine blocked

smacdad

Despite having activated one of the gateway chambers, I am unable to access the center of the Gateway Engine. I am on Glacio and using version 1.9.7. I have tried restarting the game multiple times.

I had this happen to me too, but then went and found another gateway and unlocked it only to figure out what it is.  This is a double spawn of the gateway and you "activated" the dud.. If you have the beacon in the sky from an inactive gateway still showing up on the gateway you activated, then you run up and the pillars just go down and activate, it is the bug.

If you find another gateway and activate it you will find the first node you went to is still dark and although you can use it to transport you cannot use it as a destination, and it won't unlock the engine.  However, finding another gateway that works as expected will get you into the engine.  This bug seems to be common on glacio for several people (me included).

I have not been able to get it fixed yet, so can't really help you there, but I was able to get all of my engines up and running.

I don't think it is that bug. This is my first time activating a gateway and it would really suck if it just shit bricks.

_Capture.PNG