spinlock_1977

Can't get to Deform Speed and Size menus

On PC,  deform speed and size menus are accessed via X and Z in combination with the middle mouse button.  This doesn't work for me - nothing happens.  I've got a Logitech MX 5-button mouse, and I tried all the buttons.  Still nothing.  I don't have any customizations set in the Logitech menus, and my middle mouse button works fine in other apps.

Any ideas?

Idk works for me. With terrain tool out / active, holding x or z while rolling mouse wheel.

duplicate bindings prevents it from working though as i discovered earlier

Edited by are we there yet?

..actually, Z and X arent for the menu, but on the fly adjustments. There is a separate binding for the menu. Default "R". It also requires the terrain tool to be active. Further more, the on the fly adjustments with z/x +mouse wheel does not work while this menu is open.

And like before, duplicate bindings also prevents the menu from working. However that can only happen if you already had default keys bound to something else before creative mode was released.

Just a quick question, are all these adjustments you're talking about for a creative mode game? I don't remember any of those things being available in adventure mode.

Edited by Flyingcrowbar