Refresh rate/running issues

Backstory: I got the game when I was on a trip to Germany to see some family (I live in the UK but I'm not native) and played the game on my cousins PC (same stats as mine but different hardware). I got home and found an issue that I could not find in any game related forum so far.

Behaviour: I start the game and the first 5sec are normal. The fun begins after the "SYSTEM ERA" logo. The game looks like its frozen, but its not. when I press ALT+TAB the screen refreshes and shows a different picture (noticed by the position of the loading circle), and it does not get better after the game menu loads, and oh boy does it take long to load(20+ min just for the menu).

Tested fixes:

-Low FPS fix from https://windowsreport.com/fix-astroneer-fps-issues/

-directX update(it was up to date)

Edit: I psted this before finishing it and i cant fix it
full thing: 

Backstory: I got the game when I was on a trip to Germany to see some family (I live in the UK but I'm not native) and played the game on my cousins PC (same stats as mine but different hardware). I got home and found an issue that I could not find in any game related forum so far.

Behaviour: I start the game and the first 5sec are normal. The fun begins after the "SYSTEM ERA" logo. The game looks like its frozen, but its not. when I press ALT+TAB the screen refreshes and shows a different picture (noticed by the position of the loading circle), and it does not get better after the game menu loads, and oh boy does it take long to load(20+ min just for the menu).

Tested fixes: (the order is mixed and i'm probably missing something)
-Low FPS fix from https://windowsreport.com/fix-astroneer-fps-issues/ (no difference)
-directX update(up to date)
-Visual C++ update(up to date)
-update .NET framework(up to date)
-Video Drivers update(no difference)
-windows update(up to date)
-reinstall game in steam
-check game files in steam(all was ok)
-change beta version in steam
-play with game settings from the game menu (time i can not get back)
-set game on minimum settings(no difference)
-change monitor settings to fit game settings(no difference)

PC specs:

-CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G
-RAM: 16GB
-Graphics: Radeon RX580 8GB
-Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-H
-Windows 10, x64, ver. 10.0.10586
-SPARK 120GB SSD
-SAMSUNG 1TB SSD(the game is here)

If the devs need additional information or a Discord demonstration, feel free to PM me. 

Ok I did it. The problem was not the game, it was windows... It was the F*ing OS!

I had to re-install my OS due to other issues and here we are... I only hope someone lerns from my suffering.